Wanapa Industrial Site
The Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation is pleased to announce the availability of Wanapa Industrial Site, a 120-acre greenfield site adjacent to the Port of Umatilla on the Columbia River.
- Heavy industrial zoned.
- Reservation Enterprise Zone with unique tax advantages.
- Four miles from Interstate 82, thirteen miles from Interstate 84.
- Close to Port of Umatilla barge and rail access, a natural gas hub, and BPA substation.
- Seismically stable with inexpensive power.
- Air permitting is through the EPA Regional Office and the site is classified as an attainment area.
- $3.5 million infrastructure development completed August 2018.